Thursday, December 31, 2009

Security Measures

One of the popular business men use to go to the United States of America each year with his family on a summer vacation, and he use to take his maid along with him in his all family trips, and its popular between families to take their maids specially when they have lots of kids.

At the embassy, the man said: this time I felt that I'm a real "guilty" and I'm here for a naive interrogation by the US Embassy officer who treated me in arrogant and a haughty way, and I felt his behavior nothing but to humiliate me.

The story starts from the very first day when I went to the embassy to submit the visa application, as their condition is to bring the maid with her sponsor "me" in person, and we stood up in a long queue at the embassy backyard which is more like a tent before we follow a very precise inspection and confiscate our mobiles and gadgets before entering.

It doesn't intercede the man of being a famous and among the VIP's in his country, and his visit with no doubts brings a lots of interests to the American people; and maybe 4000 businessmen like him around the world who could influence in a positive way specially in the time of recession which passing by the US economy nowadays.

The man said I have obeyed the terms and conditions, but as for the stupid questions in front of my maid to me and vice versa and asking her in accusation tone "do they pay your salary in regular basis?" do they treat you right? And how much do they pay you while you with them in the US? Do they stick to the American rules? Then he moved to my questions, how much her salary when she was with you in the US before three years ago? I answered quietly: dear, I have 3000 employee it doesn't make since to know exactly how much their salary each year, I told him to check her ticket to see by his own eyes that she is setting with my family in the first class seats, and you can check for how many years she spend with us, if she has any complains, will she withstands?.

The man said to me do you believe that the visa was rejected!!! Because I didn't know how much her salary was before 3 years and I have provided incorrect information to the American authorities.

In grief the man added, we all knew that the US wearing the cloak of human rights, as they are the only authorized people to defend the rights and mankind everywhere. And I also know there is a strait in deferent countries of the American interfering in their internal affairs, but what I can't understand that the US has finished all its problems with Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, and Russia to start interfering in my own problems!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment